- Place a frying pan over a medium to high heat and add the olive oil – followed by the pancetta. Cook the pancetta until it’s crispy, about two minutes.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and whisk together well. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Put all the remaining ingredients for the salad in a large bowl, pour the dressing on top, and the crispy pancetta – gently toss.
- Divide between two plates.
- Meal type: main
- Product: Kerrygold Salted Butter
- Serves: 2