- Melt Kerrygold Salted Butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add flour and cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Add cream, salt and pepper and cook until slightly thick, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup shredded Kerrygold Dubliner cheese and stir until melted.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease 7×11 pan and place potato slices vertically and pour sauce over top.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for one hour-one hour 15 minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.