1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers and reserve. Remove ribs and seeds from peppers.
3. Add farro and 1 cup water to a small saucepan. Cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
4. Meanwhile, place pepper tops and peppers in a 9 x 13” baking dish. Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
5. While peppers are baking, add turkey to a skillet (12” or larger) and cook over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain excess liquid if necessary. Return skillet to stove.
6. Stir taco seasoning and lime juice into turkey. Cook for 1 minute. Add cooked farro, beans, corn and salsa and cook until warmed through. Reserve 1 cup of Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese and stir in cilantro and remaining cheese. Mix until fully incorporated.
7. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees. Divide turkey mixture evenly among peppers. Top each stuffed pepper with a sliced pepper top and bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, tuck pepper tops next to peppers in baking dish and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese evenly on top of stuffed peppers. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
8. Garnish with additional chopped cilantro if desired and serve immediately.
Recipe By Garnish with Lemon