- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil. Then add the chopped onions, carrots, celery, and peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat, until barely softened.
- Add the chopped garlic, half of the corn kernels, chopped potatoes, and zucchini to the pot. Cook for another 5 minutes, stir to combine.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, and milk, stir gently to combine. Bring the chowder to a simmer, and simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the chowder from the heat, and use an immersion blender to blend about half of the soup, to create a thicker creamy chowder. Be sure to leave plenty of chunky vegetables.
- Add the grated Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese, and the rest of the corn kernels (leaving a few for garnish). Stir until the cheese melts in.
- Serve right away, garnish with fresh cilantro, freshly cracked black pepper, and more raw corn kernels. Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3days, or freeze for up to 2 months.
Recipe by Lions Bread