- Place 4 tablespoons Kerrygold Salted butter in a small pan.
- Cook butter until it foams and starts to turn brown.
- When it starts to foam, add the garlic and ginger and stir constantly.
- Watch it carefully, when it starts to turn brown and nutty in aroma, remove it from the heat and whisk in the honey. Set aside.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a cast iron pan, add Kerrygold Salted Butter and oil and heat over medium heat. When butter is melted and oil is hot, add salmon fillets to pan skin side down.
- Cook for 4 minutes and then spoon a tablespoon of sauce over each salmon fillet.
- Cook for additional 3-4 minutes or until fillet is firm to the touch.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with additional sauce and lemon wedges.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.