- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss Squash slices with olive oil and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes and then turn, roasting for an additional 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- To assemble salad, place kale, squash, wheat berries, beets, shaved Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese and pistachios on a large platter.
- Add desire amount of Maple vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
For Maple Vinaigrette:
- Place all ingredients in a small mason jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Refrigerate extra dressing.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon