- Preheat grill to 400 F.
- Fill a large pot with about 2 inches of water and add steamer insert.
- Clean the artichokes, slice in half and immediately rub the cut sides with lemon half to prevent browning.
- Add artichoke halves to pot and steam for 15-20 minutes. Remove from pot and pat dry with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- While artichokes are steaming, place croutons in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped and set aside.
- Brush steamed artichoke halves with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place artichoke halves cut side down on grill and cook for 5 minutes, flip and grill for additional 3-5 minutes until tips are browned. Remove artichokes from grill.
- Top each half with chopped croutons, crumbled bacon, crumbled Kerrygold Cashel Blue Cheese and freshly chopped parsley. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon