- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to boil. Cook the pasta 1 minute shy of the package instructions.
- Using a glass or metal measuring cup, scoop out two cups of the pasta cooking water; reserve. Drain the pasta.
- In a large skillet, melt the Kerrygold Salted Butter over medium-low heat. Stir in the cream cheese and cook, stirring until melted.
- Pour in the milk gradually, then whisk in the Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese. Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute; season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and toss, gradually adding the remaining Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese and some of the pasta cooking water to form a velvety sauce. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately, with more Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese sprinkled on top.