- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place two sheet pans in the oven to preheat.
- Place bread crumbs, Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper and dried sage leaves in a shallow bowl and stir to combine. Place eggs in another shallow bowl and flour in a third shallow bowl.
- Dredge one pork chop in flour on both sides. Dip pork chop in beaten eggs on both sides. Repeat dredging in flour and dipping in egg a second time. Lay pork chop in panko mixture and press mixture to coat on both sides. Place pork chop on plate and repeat with remaining pork chops. Spray tops of breaded chops liberally with olive oil spray.
- Toss sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts with oil in large bowl. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops on one preheated sheet pan and spread veggies in an even layer on other pan. Place both pans in oven and roast for 15 minutes. Flip veggies and rotate pans.
- Roast for an additional 5-15 minutes, depending on size of veggies and thickness of pork chops. Your pork chops will be done when a thermometer inserted in the center registers 145°F.
- Remove chops if baked through before veggies are done and tent with foil.
- Season veggies with additional salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon