- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the chopped bell pepper, zucchini, grape tomatoes, and sliced red onion on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the vegetables with the olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, chili flakes and dried thyme.
- Roast for about 30 minutes until caramelized, flipping the vegetables halfway through. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the polenta. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and kosher salt and cook for 1 minute until fragrant, but not browned.
- Add the polenta to the saucepan, stir to coat with the olive oil and garlic. Add the chicken stock (or water) to the pan, whisk well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, whisking every 2-3 minutes to avoid clumping. Reduce the heat to low, and cover. Allow to cook for 25 minutes. Remove the lid every 5 minutes, and whisk well, scraping the bottom, to ensure that the mixture is smooth.
- When the polenta is very soft, remove from the heat, and stir in the grated Kerrygold Blarney Castle Cheese, and Kerrygold Salted butter. Whisk well to combine until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy. Test for seasoning, and add a pinch of salt if necessary.
- To serve: spoon the hot polenta into a large shallow bowl, and top with the roasted vegetables. Sprinkle generously with the chopped parsley and microgreens. Drizzle with olive oil, and some freshly ground black pepper.
Recipe by Lion’s Bread