- In a medium saucepan, bring the stock to a simmer over medium heat.
- In a Dutch oven, melt 1 tablespoon Kerrygold Salted Butter in oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and stir until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Add the rice and stir until coated and toasty. Using a metal or glass measuring cup, scoop up a cup of the stock and add it to the rice, stirring constantly until fully absorbed, about 2 minutes.
- Add another cupful of stock, stirring until fully absorbed for another 2 minutes.
- Keep stirring and adding more stock, a cupful at a time, making sure the stock is fully absorbed between additions, about 15 minutes.,
- When the rice is al dente, stir in the Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese and the herbs and another cupful of stock and cook until the mixture is creamy.
- Shut off the heat, stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons of Kerrygold Salted Butter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with more Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese.