1. Add chicken, honey, adobo sauce, chipotle peppers, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, tomatoes and lime juice to a slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours.
2. Remove chicken thighs, shred and return meat to sauce in slow cooker. Stir in the juice of half of a lime.
3. Cook for an additional 15 minutes. (Chicken can be made ahead of time and gently reheated before serving.)
4. Warm corn tortillas per package directions or char over gas flame for 30 seconds per side.
5. Place 1/3 cup chicken in each taco. Top with 2 tablespoons of grated Kerrygold Blarney Castle cheese, 1 tablespoon corn and 1 tablespoon cilantro.
6. Garnish with radish slices and lime wedges.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon