Make the Skewers
- Remove Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese Snacks from their individual packages and cut each stick into squares.
- Thread one piece of cheese and a blackberry onto a skewer. Repeat 7 times.
- Thread a piece of cheese, two pieces of folded pepperoni and another piece of cheese onto a skewer. Repeat 7 times.
- Thread a grape tomato followed by a cheese cube onto a skewer. Repeat 7 times.
- Thread a cornichon and a peppadew pepper onto a skewer. Repeat 7 times.
Make the Cups
- Fill the bottom of each party cup with grapes, cashews, and dried apricots.
- Add one of each of the four types of skewers into the party cup (cheese and blackberry, cheese and pepperoni, tomato and cheese and pickle and pepper).
- Top with a fig half and fill in with pretzel sticks and breadstick crackers. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.