- Place cream cheese, Kerrygold Cashel Blue Cheese and Kerrygold Salted Butter in a medium bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and shallots and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour to let the cheese mixture firm up.
- Spoon cheese mixture on a piece of plastic wrap and form into a log shape. Refrigerate for an additional 3 hours to let flavors develop.
- Remove cheese log from plastic wrap. Place walnuts and parsley on a plate and roll the log in the nuts and parsley until thoroughly covered.
- Serve with crackers, apple slices and honey.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.