- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a sheet pan, bake the bread for about 5 minutes until golden, flipping halfway.
- Rub the garlic on both sides of the croutons and drizzle with melted Kerrygold Salted Butter and salt.
- In a large bowl with a whisk, mash the anchovies, garlic and a pinch of salt in a few tablespoons of the olive oil to form a paste.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce
- Add the romaine and toss well to coat.
- Garnish with the croutons, Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese, lots of freshly ground black pepper, and lemon zest, if using.