1. Melt Kerrygold Salted Butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add apples and shallot and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add cooked wild rice, sage, parsley, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes stirring to combine. Remove from heat.
3. Unroll pork loin and spread 1-2 cups of wild rice stuffing over top. (You will have extra stuffing, place the rest of the stuffing in a baking dish and warm before serving if desired.)
4. Scatter crumbled Kerrygold Aged Cheddar with Irish Whiskey Cheese on top of stuffing and roll pork loin tightly. Using kitchen twine, tie the pork roast in 2 inch sections to secure.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Heat olive oil in an oven safe frying pan. Add pork roast and brown on each side for 2-3 minutes. Transfer pork roast to oven and cook for 35-45 minutes or until thermometer reads 145 degrees.
7. Let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with herb sauce if desired.
8. For herb sauce: mix all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Serve with pork.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon