- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the whole bell peppers on a baking sheet, and roast for about 25 minutes, rotating the peppers so that the skin chars on all sides. Once the peppers are evenly charred, remove from the oven, and place in a heatproof bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the peppers steam for 10-15 minutes. Next, remove the charred skins and the seeds from the peppers.
- While the oven is still hot, place the whole head of broccoli on a rimmed nonstick baking sheet, or in a cast iron skillet. Drizzle the top of the broccoli with the olive oil, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast in the 400 degree oven for 25 minutes. Remove the broccoli from the oven, and carefully cover the top of the broccoli with the grated Kerrygold Swiss Cheese. Let some of the cheese fall down the sides so it crisps up. Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the roasted peppers, sliced almonds, lemon juice, garlic, smoked paprika, olive oil, kosher salt and black pepper in a blender. Blend on medium high speed until the sauce is very smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- When the cheese has melted and looks bubbly and slightly golden brown, remove the broccoli from the oven. To serve, place the whole broccoli on a platter, and pour the romesco sauce on top. Top with more toasted sliced almonds, torn parsley leaves, and chili oil crunch. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Lion’s Bread.