- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl and pour ½ cup melted Kerrygold Sundried Tomato and Basil Butter Blend over cubes. Toss to coat.
- Arrange bread cubes on a large sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes or until toasted, stirring once. Remove toasted bread cubes from the oven and let cool. Turn the oven down to 350°F.
- Place the prosciutto in a large pan and cook until crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the Kerrygold Salted Butter to the same pan and heat until melted. Stir in shallots and cook until soft.
- Add the kale, sun dried tomatoes, and one cup of chicken broth, and cook until the kale is wilted. Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl and pour the kale and sundried tomato mixture over the top. Add the prosciutto and stir to combine. Pour the remaining 1 cup chicken broth over the top and stir to combine.
- Place bread cube mixture in a 3-quart baking dish and drizzle with remaining melted Kerrygold Sundried Tomato & Basil Butter Blend.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.