Directions for Spinach Walnut Pesto:
- Add spinach, basil, lemon juice, garlic and walnuts to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until contents of bowl are minced and paste-like.
- While the processor is running, pour in the olive oil and process until pesto comes together.
- Pour pesto into a container, stir in grated Kerrygold Aged Cheddar cheese, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Directions for Tortellini:
- Place cooled tortellini to a medium bowl, add ½ cup of pesto and toss to coat. Add more pesto one tablespoon at a time to get to desired consistency.
- Add sliced tomatoes, spinach and toss to coat.
- Garnish with grated Kerrygold Aged Cheddar cheese and serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe by Garnish With Lemon.