For the Shrimp:
- Whisk all ingredients for marinade and place shrimp in it. Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and sear over medium high heat until done.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
For the Risotto:
- Place chicken broth in a saute pan and heat until simmering.
- Heat olive oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add scallions and garlic and cook for one minute
- Add risotto and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add wine and cook until almost all liquid is absorbed, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth, 2 ladles at a time and cook until all liquid is absorbed, stirring constantly.
- Repeat process until chicken broth is gone, the entire process should take about 25-30 minutes.
- When there is 10 minutes left, add asparagus and peas and salt and pepper to taste.
- When all chicken broth has been added, remove from heat and stir in grated Kerrygold Reserve® Cheddar cheese.
- Add shrimp and serve immediately.