- Place the drained peppers, garlic, 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Season the chicken breasts with the remaining Italian seasoning and additional salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the preheated pan and sear for 7 minutes. Turn chicken breasts over and cook for an additional 7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked to 165°F. Remove from the pan and let rest.
- Add the red pepper sauce to the pan and heat until warmed through. Add Garden Herb Butter Blend and stir until melted.
- Return chicken to the pan with the sauce, cover and heat through. Serve immediately.