- Place a sheet pan in the oven and preheat to 425°F.
- Put the cut squash in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place the squash cut side down on the preheated baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until squash is tender, flipping halfway through.
- Remove squash from oven and place in a bowl. Add 2-3 ounces of Kerrygold® Bell Pepper and Garden Herb Butter blend and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with chopped sage leaves and serve immediately.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.