- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the trimmed and halved brussels on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper on top. Use clean hands or a spatula to mix thoroughly, so that each side is coated.
- Place the brussels sprouts cut side down on the parchment. Roast in the hot oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, or in a heatproof bowl in the microwave, combine the miso paste and the water. Add the Kerrygold Salted butter and apple cider vinegar, and whisk in until combined.
- Place the roasted brussels sprouts on a large platter, and spoon the miso mixture over top.
- Follow with a generous drizzle of raw honey, sprinkle with the cayenne pepper (or chili flakes), chopped parsley, and crumbled Kerrygold Aged Cheddar. Enjoy!
Recipe by Lions Bread