- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Make the dough: In a food processor, pulse the flour and salt a few times, then add half the cold Kerrygold Unsalted Butter. Pulse 5-8 times until pea-sized pieces form.
- Drizzle the water over the top, then add the remaining Kerrygold Unsalted Butter. Pulse until the dough resembles wet sand. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic and chill for 10 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, press the dough into a disc and roll it into a circle slightly larger than a 9-inch pie plate; crimp the edges with your fingers or a fork.
- Line with parchment and fill with dried beans. Bake for 20 minutes, remove the paper and weights and bake for 10 minutes until just brown. Remove to cool.
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Scatter the Kerrygold Aged Cheddar Cheese and bacon evenly over the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until the quiche sets.