- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oats, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
- Add the cold cubed Unsalted Kerrygold Butter, and vanilla extract. Use a pastry cutter or your fingers to cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the the mixture gets crumbly, and the flour is fully incorporated. This may take 3-4 minutes.
- Store the mixture in the freezer for about 15 minutes while you prepare the fruit.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees cut the pears into large chunks, and place in a large mixing bowl, along with the cranberries. Add the sugar, lemon juice, orange zest, cornstarch, and kosher salt, mix to combine. Spray a medium size baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, and pour the prepared fruit into the dish.
- Remove the topping from the freezer, and generously top the fruit with all of the topping, packing it down lightly if necessary.
- Bake the fruit crisp for 55-60 minutes until the topping is deeply golden brown, and the fruit juices are bubbling. Allow to cool for about 45 minutes, and serve with vanilla bean ice cream.
Recipe by Lions Bread