- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt thoroughly, either by hand with a wire balloon whisk or in the bowl of a food processor.
- Beat the eggs and milk in a small mixing bowl, then add the melted Kerrygold Unsalted Butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pancake mix and stir just enough to combine, do not over mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Place a teaspoon or so of butter in the skillet. When melted, scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot skillet.
- Once you see bubbles appear on the surface, for about 2 to 3 minutes, flip the pancakes and cook the second side for about 1 minute, or until the bottom is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with Kerrygold Salted Butter and your favorite toppings.