- In a small saucepan, combine the water, sriracha, soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, minced ginger, and sesame seeds. Whisk well, and simmer over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of flour or cornstarch with 3 tablespoons of water. Use a fork or small whisk to combine until the mixture is smooth. Pour the flour mixture into the saucepan with the sauce, and add the Kerrygold Unsalted Butter. Whisk to combine, and simmer on low for 5-6 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Turn off the heat.
- In a large zip top bag or bowl, combine the cubed chicken breast, and the ⅓ cup of all purpose flour or cornstarch. Shake the bag or mix to coat the chicken in the flour.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the coated chicken to the preheated skillet, and don’t move the chicken pieces in the pan for 3-4 minutes, allowing the chicken to brown. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to mix the chicken, then let the pieces brown for another 3 minutes. Continue until the chicken has browned on all sides. Reduce the heat to low.
- Pour the prepared honey sriracha sauce over the chicken, and toss to coat. Cover the skillet, and cook the chicken in the sauce for 10 minutes on low.
- Serve the chicken with hot white rice, and steamed broccoli. Sprinkle with chopped scallions, sesame seeds, and red chili flakes. Enjoy!
Recipe by Lion’s Bread.