- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently roll puff pastry to flatten any folds. Cut into six equal pieces.
- Lay pastry pieces on the prepared baking sheet. Using a dull knife, gently score a rectangle about ½” from the edges of each piece of pastry (it will look like a large rectangle framed by a smaller rectangle). Use a fork to prick the inner rectangles several times.
- Spread one teaspoon of mustard across each of the pricked inner rectangles of the pastry pieces.
- Whisk together one tablespoon of water and the egg. Brush the exterior edges of the pastry pieces (the smaller frames) with the egg wash.
- Layer Kerrygold Reserve Cheddar cheese, ham and apple slices among pastry pieces. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden and cooked through. Check pastries at 15 minutes and lightly tent with foil if browning too quickly.
- Remove pastries from oven, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with fresh rosemary, sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
Recipe by Garnish With Lemon.