Instructions for Oatmeal:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously grease an 8 inch square pan and set aside.
- Place oats, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, spices and pecans in a large bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add milk, molasses, vanilla and melted Kerrygold Naturally Softer Butter and whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Add the egg mixture to the oat mixture and stir well to combine. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until oats are set and starting to pull away from the side of the pan.
- Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
Instructions for Icing:
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and milk to a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Drizzle over the cooled oatmeal, cut into squares and serve.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.