- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place one large sheet pan in the oven to preheat.
- Toss potatoes with one tablespoon of olive oil in a medium bowl. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on preheated pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toss broccolini with remaining oil in large bowl. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place two tablespoons of the softened Kerrygold Garlic and Herb Butter on top of each salmon filet. Season generously with lemon pepper.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Turn potatoes over and move to one end of pan. Add broccolini and salmon and roast for additional 10-15 minutes or until salmon is done.
- Remove from oven. Season veggies with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Before serving, sprinkle salmon with fresh parsley and additional lemon pepper if desired. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon