- Place the rolled oats in a blender, and process until they resemble coarse flour.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the processed oats, all purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, kosher salt, and ground cinnamon. Whisk to combine well.
- In a second large mixing bowl, add the ripe banana and use a fork to mash it very well. Next, add the eggs, vanilla extract, and milk. Whisk very well to incorporate the eggs and banana into the milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and then stream in the melted butter. Whisk until just combined. It’s okay if there are still a few lumps.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of Kerrygold Butter with Olive Oil to melt and coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in ¼ cup of the pancake batter into the heated pan for each pancake. Cook for 2 minutes, and when bubbles begin to form and pop on the surface of the pancake, flip, and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining pancake batter.
- The pancakes can be kept warm in a 200 degree F oven on a metal rack lined baking sheet. Serve the pancakes with sliced bananas, more butter, maple syrup, and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.