- Add oil to a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium high heat.
- While pan and oil are preheating, whisk together flour, salt and pepper in a large shallow bowl. Dredge both sides of fish pieces in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Place fish on a plate.
- When oil is hot, add fish to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until fish is mostly cooked through. Flip fish over and finish cooking for another minute or so. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Wipe out the skillet and return to heat. Pour wine into skillet and reduce by half. Add capers and Kerrygold Salted Butter and whisk until butter is melted.
- Lower heat to medium and let sauce simmer for a minute or two. Whisk in lemon juice and chopped parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from heat and pour sauce over cooked fish fillets. Garnish with additional parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.