- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the thinly sliced baguette on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush each piece of baguette with the olive oil on one side.
- Toast the slices of baguette in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- While the slices of baguette are still warm, rub the garlic clove on the toasted surface lightly.
- Spread a generous layer of Kerrygold Cashel Blue cheese on each slice of bread.
- Layer on the prosciutto, and add 1-2 pieces of fig on top of the prosciutto.
- Sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top, and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
Recipe by Lion’s Bread.