- Place farro and broth in a medium pan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat olive oil is a small pan and add sliced shallots. Fry until crispy, 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place cooled farro and chopped arugula in a bowl and toss with ¼ cup of the vinaigrette. Add more if desired.
- Add blackberries and shaved Kerrygold Aged Cheddar Cheese.
- Top with fried shallots and pecans.
- Serve immediately.
Salad Dressing Instructions:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until olive oil is emulsified. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- The vinaigrette can also be made in a jar but will have bits of chopped shallot in it.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon