- Place grill topper on grill and preheat to 400 F.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic. Set aside.
- Slice eggplant and zucchini into 1/2 inch rounds. Brush both sides of veggies with olive oil mixture and place on grill topper. Grill on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide Kerrygold Skellig Cheese on top of veggie slices until just melted (about 1 minute). Remove from grill.
- Layer 1 slice of eggplant, 1 slice of tomato, 2 slices of zucchini, 1 slice of tomato, 1 slice of eggplant and top with a zucchini slice. Repeat for each stack.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and serve immediately.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon