- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Place cupcake liners in a standard 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Place the Kerrygold Unsalted Butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium until well combined, fluffy and pale yellow. Add the eggs, one at a time until fully combined. Add the vanilla.
- Turn the mixer to low and add the dry ingredients and buttermilk alternately in 2 batches, turning off the mixer and scraping down the bowl between additions. Mix until just incorporated.
- Fill each liner 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and put on a rack until cool enough to invert each cupcake. Finish cooling the cupcakes on the rack.