- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place prosciutto slices on prepared pan making sure pieces are not touching.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp. Watch carefully so it does not burn.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool. It will continue to crisp as it cools.
- Place fresh peas, sugar snap peas, arugula and pea shoots in a large bowl.
- Add desired amount of dressing and toss to coat.
- Plate salad and add crispy prosciutto and sliced watermelon radish.
- Top with shaved Kerrygold® Skellig cheese and serve immediately.
- Place lemon juice and mustard in a measuring cup.
- Add oil and whisk to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour desired amount on salad and toss to coat.
- You will have extra dressing that will keep in the refrigerator for several days.