- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray the bottom of a 9″ x 9″ square pan with cooking spray and place the lemon slices in it.
- Add the capers, garlic and white wine to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place the chicken thighs on top, skin side up in it.
- Brush the tops of the chicken thighs with melted Kerrygold Salted Butter, reserving 1 tablespoon for basting.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes and baste the top of chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon of melted butter. Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until thermometer reads 165.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve the chicken with rice if desired and spoon sauce over both.