- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add the two tablespoons of salt to the water. Then, add the pasta to the water, making sure to swirl it around the pot right away, to ensure that it cooks evenly.
- Scoop out about 1 ¼ cups of starchy pasta water. Set aside.
- Drain the pasta, and keep it in the warm pot. Add the Kerrygold Salted Butter, finely minced garlic. Use tongs to stir the butter and garlic through the hot pasta.
- Add the grated Kerrygold Aged Cheddar to the post. Use the tongs to begin incorporating the cheese in, adding in a few tablespoons of hot pasta water at a time, tossing the pasta to incorporate and create a glossy sauce.
- Add the roughly chopped fresh spinach and flat-leaf parsley to the pot, and toss until the spinach begins to wilt. Add more pasta water, and the fresh lemon juice to keep the sauce creamy and light.
- Plate the pasta immediately, and drizzle lightly with olive oil and extra fresh parsley.
Recipe by Lion’s Bread.