- Preheat the oven to 325° F. Prepare a 10-15 quart Bundt pan: brush the 2 tablespoons of softened Kerrygold Unsalted Butter evenly on the interior of the pan, making sure to get into the crevices.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of unbleached all purpose flour into the coated pan, and shake the pan to distribute the flour evenly over the butter. Shake out excess flour. Set your prepared pan in the fridge to chill while mixing up the batter.
- Beat Kerrygold Unsalted Butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Gradually add sugar and continue beating for at least 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, incorporating each before adding the next. Add vanilla and almond extracts and combine thoroughly.
- On low speed, gradually add flour and kosher salt until you have a smooth, fluffy batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 1 hour and 20-30 minutes or until a long skewer comes out clean. Meanwhile, make the glaze.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 minute until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, and brush the surface of the warm cake (still in the pan) with the glaze until coated.
- Invert the cake onto a cooling rack or serving plate, and brush the remainder of the glaze to completely cover the top and sides. Use up all of the glaze. Allow to completely cool before serving.
Store cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Recipe by Lion’s Bread