- Line 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a medium bowl combine melted Kerrygold Salted Butter, egg, orange juice, buttermilk and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Pour liquid mixture into flour mixture and stir to combine. The dough will be slightly sticky.
- Add cranberries and nuts and stir until just combined being careful to not over mix.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and bake for additional 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes before turning on to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Stir orange juice and powdered sugar together in a small bowl and drizzle over the top of bread once bread is completely cooled and shortly before serving.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon