- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix in the Kerrygold Unsalted Butter using 2 butter knives or your hands until the dough forms a shaggy mass. Add the milk and mix until a ball forms.
- In a small bowl, mix the filling ingredients. Set aside.
- Place the dough ball on a floured countertop and knead it a few times. Roll out a 10” x 12” rectangle with a rolling pin. Spread the filling mixture to within about 1/4” of the edges.
- Tightly roll up the dough on the long side. Pinch the outer edge into the log to seal. Cut off the ends without filling and discard. Cut the log into 10 pieces and nestle them inside the cake pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Mix the cream cheese, Kerrygold Unsalted Butter, and vanilla until fluffy in a medium bowl. Add the confectioners’ sugar in batches; scrape down the sides as you go. Add the milk and lemon zest and mix until combined.
- Allow the rolls to cool at least 5 minutes before drizzling the icing over the top while still in the pan. To serve, slice between the buns with a table knife and lift out with a spatula.