- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or using a hand held mixer and a large mixing bowl, add the room temperature Kerrygold Unsalted Butter, pure vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Beat for 30 seconds until just combined.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, kosher salt, beat on low speed until combined, careful not to over mix or whip any air into the mixture.
- Use a large star tip fitted into a piping bag. Pipe 2” rosettes directly into the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes until the edge are lightly golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, slowly melt the chocolate. Add the coconut oil and pinch of salt, stir to combine. Dip the cooled cookies into the chocolate, then sprinkle with chopped almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, or sprinkles. Allow to dry on the parchment lined baking sheet.
Recipe by Lion’s Bread