- Preheat the oven to 350º F and line two large sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Place the Kerrygold Unsalted Butter and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer or wooden spoon) and beat on medium until well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until the mixture is smooth and glossy, about 30 seconds (1 minute if by hand.) Fold in the flour mixture until combined, then fold in the chocolate morsels.
- Place the bowl of batter in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to allow the dough to firm up.
- Remove the batter from the refrigerator and roll roughly 1 tbsp scoops of dough between your palms into balls. Place the balls on prepared baking sheets, spacing them at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the cookies feel soft and slightly under-done.
- Cool on a wire rack.