- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil and 2 tablespoons Kerrygold Salted Butter in a large oven safe skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to hot pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until browned and turn over. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of Kerrygold Salted Butter in the skillet. Add shallot and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until mushrooms release their juices.
- Stir chicken broth into pan, scraping up any browned bits. Add cream, garlic and thyme to skillet and heat until mixture comes to a low boil. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to the skillet and top each chicken breast with one slice of Kerrygold Swiss Cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.