- Steam the corn – fill a large stock pot with enough water until it reaches an inch up the sides of the pot. Place the lid on, and heat on high to bring the water to a boil. Place the shucked ears of corn inside, turn the heat down to medium, and place the lid on top. Let the corn steam for 7 minutes. Remove the lid, drain the water.
- Heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet to medium high heat. Place the steamed corn in the hot skillet and char each side, this should take about 2-3 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Place the neutral oil, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and pinch of spices in the hot pan, toast until golden. Pour into a small bowl to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, to a small bowl, add the softened Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter with Olive Oil and hot sauce. Use a fork to combine thoroughly.
- To serve: arrange the corn on a platter, spread the soft chili butter on generously. Sprinkle the toasted seeds on top, followed by the cilantro leaves, and a generous squeeze of fresh lime juice. This corn is best eaten right away! Enjoy!
Recipe by Lions Bread