- In a small skillet, toast the nuts until fragrant. Shut off the heat and set it aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the brown sugar, Kerrygold Unsalted Butter, and cream over medium until the butter is melted.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer, constantly stirring, until the sauce is smooth, about 2-3 minutes; shut off the heat and set aside.
- Stir the caramel sauce in heat until smooth.
- In a bowl, add two scoops of ice cream. Drizzle with the caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle with nuts and serve immediately.