- In a cast-iron skillet or other heavy-bottomed pot, melt the Kerrygold Salted Butter over medium heat.
- Add the nuts to the melted Kerrygold Salted Butter and stir to coat well.
- Cook the nuts in the melted Kerrygold Salted Butter, taking great care not to burn them, constantly stirring, for about 5 min.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the nuts to a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with a few pinches of flaky salt.
- When cool enough to handle, serve, or cool completely, then store in a sealed container.