- In a large mixing bowl, beat the flour, milk and water with a whisk until smooth. Beat in the eggs, then add the melted Kerrygold Unsalted Butter, sugar and (a) pinch of salt.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Bring the batter to room temperature and beat it again.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt a teaspoon of Kerrygold Unsalted Butter over medium heat. Scoop up 1/4 cup of batter and pour into the hot pan; lift and tilt it so that the batter covers the entire bottom surface.
- When the batter dries, use a spatula to flip the crepe and cook it until brown, buttery spots appear on the underside, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer the crepe to a plate and cover with foil. Repeat.
- Make the filling; melt the Kerrygold Unsalted Butter in a large skillet. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon and stir until combined; stir in the bananas and cook until caramelized.
- To serve, arrange a crepe on a plate, place some bananas in one quadrant, and fold in half and half again. Repeat.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.