- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and onion and cook until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and minced garlic and cook for another minute. Stir in tomatoes and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat slightly and cook until mixture is reduced to about 1 cup, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper.
- While the tomato sauce is reducing, cut tomatoes, zucchini, squash and eggplant into ⅛” slices.
- Spread tomato sauce into the bottom of 1.75 quart baking dish. Place vegetables in an alternating spiral pattern in the pan until the entire dish is filled. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with Shaved Kerrygold Skellig Cheese. Broil until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh basil and oregano leaves, if desired. Can be served warm or at room temperature.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon